Type C.2.3 NP 3-15 fertiliser solution
MI6.1. is a liquid foliar fertiliser, containing nitrogen and phosphorus, recommended for use in agricultural and horticultural crops. MI6.1. added to water improves its properties and lowers the pH, with the decrease manifesting as a change of colour. This can be assessed visually using the colorimetric scale provided on the label. The colour of the water (solution) should change to pale raspberry, which corresponds to a pH value of approx. 5.
Additional advanced properties of MI6.1.:
- new formula with excellent properties and performance,
- improves the properties of water used in agrochemical treatments,
- solution pH indicator [colorimetric indicator],
- strong buffering properties around pH 5,
- improved properties of the applied liquid,
- activates liquid penetration into the plants,
- a rich source of nitrogen and phosphorous,
- improves plant resistance to stress.
The mineral MI 6.1 foliar fertiliser may be successfully used with all agricultural and horticultural crops.
Nutrient content: % m/m
|2||Nitrogen as amides||3%|