CE fertiliser – liquid mineral fertiliser
Type D.2 Calcium chloride solution
A mineral foliar fertiliser with readily available calcium, nanosilver ions (50 ppm), and copper nanoparticles (50 ppm). Very large nutrient content and adjuvant facilitate small dosage. Efficient and economic application. Convenient and safe transport, storage, and application. storage, and application.
WapńMI nAgCu is a fertiliser for foliar nutrition of agricultural and fruit plants, especially in deficiency or difficult uptake of calcium from soil or substantial disease pressure. Calcium is necessary in intensive farming technologies and under stress conditions. It guarantees correct structure and functioning of cellular walls and membranes. It participates in regulating the water and mineral balance and transport within the plant. It increases plant tolerance to environmental stress. It is necessary for proper growth of roots and aerial parts. It stimulates root establishment, flowering, and fruiting. Calcium, and especially nanosilver and nanocopper may inhibit diseases. They impact high yield and improve storage potential, in particular in fruit, vegetables, and root plants.
Advanced properties of the fertiliser:
- very high calcium concentration,
- nanosilver and nanocopper,
- very good solubility of the fertiliser,
- high availability of the nutrient,
- small doses of the fertiliser, cost-effective,
- easy preparation of working solution
Benefits of using a calcium fertiliser with nanosilver and nanocopper:
– regulation of plant water balance,
– increased resistance to stress, for example water scarcity,
– stimulated growth of roots, flowering, and fruiting,
– improved plant health,
– increased resistance to tissue damage,
– increased yield,
– improved storage characteristics of crops, in particular vegetables and fruit.
Product available in the package: canister 5l and 10l
CE fertiliser – liquid mineral fertiliser.
Type C.1.1 Nitrogen fertiliser solution
A foliar fertiliser manufactured using nanotechnology. It is intended for use in various agricultural, vegetable, ornamental, and fruit plants. Readily available nitrogen is very beneficial for growth. High copper nanoparticle content creates an environment that may limit development of fungal and bacterial diseases.